This command allows us to select a PDF depending on which trapping key has been applied to it. There are three possible options:
- Not trapped: The PDF has not been trapped.
- Trapped: The PDF has been trapped.
- Unkown: The PDF has not information whether it's been trapped or not.
It also allows you us to select where to look for that data within the PDF metadata. There are five possibilities:
- XMP Metadata stream (that is, the XMP Metadata stream in the Catalogue dictionary).
- Info dictionary.
- Both metadata locations.
- Any metadata location.
- Most recent metadata location.
[© Gustavo Sánchez Muñoz, 2024] Gustavo Sánchez Muñoz (also identified as Gusgsm) is the author of the content of this page. Its graphic and written content can be shared, copied and redistributed in whole or in part without the express permission of its author with the only condition that it cannot be used for directly commercial purposes (that is: It cannot be resold, but it can form part as reasonable quotations in commercial works) and the legal terms of any derivative works must be the same as those expressed in this statement. The citation of the source with reference to this site and its author is not mandatory, although it is always appreciated.